On successfully completing the CRICE Programme (completion of steps 1 to 4) on the CRICE CAMS Mobile Application and you will receive your CRICE Certificate you will have access to your Digital CRICE Access Card.
Completion in just 4 easy steps:
Step 1: User Profile
- Upload a headshot (head and neck) digital picture by clicking the little camera visual that appears next to the profile picture bubble.
- Your pic will require verification at your first scanning by entry of a USN code which hospital gatekeeper will have.
- After 3 attempts your pic upload facility will blocked
- On completion, your screen will default to Step 2
Step 2: E-learning
- You must view all of the E-Learning screens to have access to the Assessment, step 3.
- On completion, your screen will default to Step 3
Step 3: Assessment
- You need to score at least 80%
- You are only given 3 attempts
- Should you fail, you will have to be re-enrolled at normal course price.
- On completion, your screen will default to Step 4
Step 4: Electronic Forms
- Click on the ‘view’ button.
- Complete all fields. You may partially complete, save and return to complete
- Click on the SUBMIT button and a green (tick) will appear if successfully submitted